Hyundai’s has launched it’s first electric SUV in India. Yes, Kona, the first electric SUV gift for Indians. In August 2019, Hyundai has launched Kona and this is the only complete electric SUV passenger car in India. No other brand launched any electric car in the Indian market yet, but now the game is about to change because another brand also plans to launch their electric cars.
Price – Rs. 23.72 – 23.91 lakh Ex-showroom Price, Delhi
Interiors, Features and Specifications –
- 452 km in full charge.
- 0-100 km/ph in just 9.7 sec.
- Horse Power -136ps
- Front ventilated heated seats.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System with Speedo Meter.
- Product warranty – 3 Years/ Unlimited km Warranty*.
- LED Headlamps with LED DRL’s.
- AC control with Cruise Control
|Mileage (ARAI) kmpl:||452 Km/Charge|
|No Of Cylinders:||0|
|Engine Type:||Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
|Alloy Wheel Size:||17 Inch|
|Tyre Size:||215/55 R17|
courtesy by cardekho.