Changes from the previous model
- There’s a huge and adjustable transparent windscreen in the 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx which protects you from strong winds and dust.
- New 5-inch color TFT screen in 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx which is been adopted from the Street Triple RS along with the switch gear.
- Updated cruise control (only one switch), LED Daytime Running Light (DRL).
- The all new 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx is fully loaded up with high quality Brembo brakes.
- The new 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx has Recalibrated WP suspension.
- 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx has got the most Comfortable seats any one can get in a sports bike.
- 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx bike has got a new exhaust.
- The handlebars are placed a bit too away in the new model of the 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx from the rider which results in a straighter arm angel which isn’t suitable for long routes as it would pain a lot..
- Front is a little heavy in this bike because of the heavy petrol tank, which makes it a little difficult at times of turning.
- The seat of this bike is comfortable for longer routes. The bike makes you drive it more and more..
- I am myself not a morning person but I woke up a week regularly just to take this bike for a spin..
- The new advanced TFT display is easy to learn in this bike, it took me hardly 5 minutes to learn to learn how to use it fully.
- A bit painfull for your arms as the handlebars are placed a bit too away in this latest model of the 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx from the riders seat.
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder, inline-Triple|
|Compression ratio||11.3 : 1|
|Bore X Stroke||74.0 mm X 61.9 mm|
|Fuel system||Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection|
|Maximum power||94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 RPM|
|Maximum torque||79 Nm @ 8,050 RPM|
|Front suspension||WP 43mm upside down forks, adjustable for compression damping and rebound damping, 220 mm travel|
|Rear suspension||WP monoshock with piggyback reservoir, hydraulic preload adjustment,2 220 mm travel|
|Front brakes||Dual 305 mm Brembo floating discs, dual Brembo two-piston sliding calipers
|Rear brake||Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single-piston sliding caliper|
|ABS||ABS standard, swtichable on/off|
|FRAME & DIMENSIONS|
|Frame||Tubular steel trellis frame|
|Swingarm||Two-sided cast aluminium allow|
|Seat height||840 – 860 mm|
|Dry weight||205 kg|
|Fuel capacity||19 litres|